Minutes of the ETP GENERAL ASSEMBLY
El Greco Congress-Hall Toledo, Spain,
20th April 2023
- Opening and thanks by ETP President Albrecht Knigge
- Secretariat report, member development and finances:
Claudia de Bertoldi (ETP Secretary) presented the 2022 Balance (+3.142,41 €) and it was unanimously approved by the assembly.
Claudia also presented the 2023 Budget (+5.118,00 €) and it was unanimously approved by the assembly.
The ETP 2022 members have been as follow: 11 Sod farms <10 ha; 37 Sod farms >10 ha; 46 German producers; 12 Norwegian producers; 5 Platinum members; 7 Gold members; 10 Silver members.
- Introduction of the New Board: The ETP board of directors renewed with the approval of the assembly. Two members of the board (Per Fimmerstad and Rafael Castro) left the board and the President Albrecht Knigge left his position after 4 years and to them go the most sincere thanks. The candidate for the new ETP President is Michele Bindi, who was unanimously nominated ETP President for the next 4 years. Jacky Van De Sluis from Luxembourg is also nominated new board member. Zhanna Rudakova will cover the position of Pieter Teunis Hoogland until he needs.
- Presentation of farm visit 2024: Michele Bindi, will host the next ETP Farm Tour in Rome.
- Presentation of Turf Expo 2025: Luxembourg is the location proposed and welcomed for the event 2025.
- ETP is looking for a board member who can represent the East Europe.